Browse by Product Type:
Browse by Procedure:
Search by Product Name or Description:
- Web: Email Us
- Tel: 800.797.6520
- Fax: 888.994.2782
ArthroCare Corporation is committed to furthering the study of medicine and clinical research through the support of clinical studies involving the products we develop and the treatments they provide. These include clinical trials sponsored directly by ArthroCare Corporation, as well as investigator sponsored clinical studies.
Clinical trials play a crucial role in testing new treatments and therapies. ArthroCare Corporation conducts clinical research to help determine safety and efficacy of the products and procedures we develop to ensure they meet the needs of the physicians who use our products and the patients that they treat.
To view the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s database of clinical trials sponsored by ArthroCare Corporation, please visit: ClinicalTrials.gov
Investigator Sponsored Clinical Studies
ArthroCare is committed to continue to provide appropriate medical research grants to Health Care Professionals and Institutions that are committed to the advancement of medical technology for the health and safety of patients. Based on the revised AdvaMed Code no longer permitting the provision of unrestricted medical research grants, if you wish to request a medical research grant from ArthroCare, you must submit a request in writing on your Institution or Health Care Practice letterhead, as applicable which includes the following:
- Name of the Health Care Professional or Institution requesting the research grant;
- The topic or hypothesis of the research;
- The key protocols under which the research must be conducted;
- The total amount of research funding requested, including amounts to be paid at any fixed milestones or intervals;
- Detail the specific medical field pertaining to ArthroCare Products to be researched;
- Confirm ArthroCare’s rights to publish or use the research results; and
- Any necessary approvals or authorizations from the appropriate national, regional or local authorities (such as IRB requirements) that may be required.
If you have any questions regarding ArthroCare’s grant request process, please send an email to GrantRequests@Arthrocare.com.